Directions: In this part there are ten incomplete sentences. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the one that best completes the sentence. Mark your answer on the ANSWER SHEET with a single line through the center. (10 points, one for each)
1. you have your health, nothing else matters.
A. As well as B. As soon as C. As much as D. As long as
2. Look what you’ve done! You more careful.
A. may be B. should have been
C. must be D. would have been
3. He is player as anyone else on the football team.
A. as an intelligent B. so intelligent a C. as intelligent a D. so an intelligent
4. No sooner it than she burst into tears.
A. had she said B. did she say C. she had said D. she said
5. The first Youth Olympic Games in August 2010 in Singapore.
A. will hold B. is held C. held D. were held
6. The book well and was reprinted many times.
A. sells B. is selling C. sold D. was sold
7. Our car down half way, we had to run to the nearest rescue station for help.
A. breaking B. broke C. breaks D. broken
8. Will you call them up and tell them we’ll start training as soon as the rain ?
A. will stop B. is to stop C. stops D. is going to stop
9. more training, they could have done better in the World Cup.
A. Having given B. To give C. Giving D. Given
10. It is very frequent in the fields several branches of science overlap that the most
exciting results are obtained.
A. where B. that C. which D. when
|下载信息 [文件大小：15.41 KB 下载次数： 次]|